Titre du poste: Production Manager
Description d’emploi: Job Description:
More than 45 millions euros have been invested to build and launch a new factory on Tournus Site (Saône et Loire, around 160 employees). This new factory is dedicated to a new technology.
In this challenging context, we look for our new production manager.
Your main Mission :
- You’ll reported directly to Site Manager and will :
- Support the transition phase between start up and production
- Then assume the role of Production Manager for the new facility : in the capacity you will ensure that production runs according to schedule with no quality and safety impediments and will plan resources to ensure these are optimized and within budget
- Manage a team of 25 to 35 people mostly on operations and production positions
Main activities :
- Assume role of Production Manager for the UR factory (several processes)
- Accountable and responsible for safety and product quality of the production department
- Accountable for production schedule compliance without compromise to safety, quality and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for identifying resource needs and implement plans to address these gaps with respect to manpower and equipment
- Responsible for Production KPIs – OTIF, CTS, OTMIS, Distressed batches, Material Efficiency, Opportunities cost and Safety
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
Date du travail: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 01:16:31 GMT